NEW, NOT USED! This specific manual is for the Yamaha Grizzly 660 spanning 2002-2008. Clymer ATV repair manuals are written for the do-it-yourselfer as well as the experienced mechanic. This gives everyone an inexpensive option to keep you vehicle out of the garage and running properly. Each manual provides step-by-step instructions based on the complete disassembly of the machine covered. It is this level of detail, along with hundreds of photos and illustrations that guide the reader through each service and repair procedure. When all of this is combined, Clymer repair manuals achieve an unmatched level of detail, accuracy and clarity.
Clymer ATV repair manuals are written and edited by industry experts, and every manual provides reliable step-by-step technical information in a wide variety of industries. If you are involved in the repair and service of Motorcycles, ATV’s, Jet Skis, Snowmobiles, Marine Engines and Outdoor Power Equipment, a Clymer repair manual is an essential tool.
All Clymer repair manuals include the following features that help make them the most user-friendly manuals available today:
• Handy thumb-tabs put the chapter you need right at your fingertips.
• Detailed sub steps expand on repair procedure information.
• Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
• Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
• Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
• Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
• Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
• Numbered table of contents…easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
Clymer also makes it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machine’s electrical system. Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams (color on select titles) for ease of use.