NEW, NOT USED! See into the shops of some of the world's finest woodworkers... then add features from their workstations in your own shop. Professional advice and extraordinary exploded illustrations, complete with measurements, make for easy setup of jigs, sleds, and tables in your space.
For more than 30 years, woodworkers have turned to Fine Woodworking for its unparalleled expertise. In this collection you'll find 60 outstanding shop accessory and jig articles from the cream of the crop, and the inspiration to bring the ideas home.
Make your shop your pride and joy!
• Part of the Great Designs from Fine Woodworking series
• 60 of Fine Woodworking's most acclaimed workshop articles covering...
o Router Jigs and Fences
o Tablesaw Extension Tables
o Sawhorses and Support Stands
o Clamp and Lumber Racks
o Dovetailing Jigs
o Router Tables
o Tapering Jigs
o Toolboxes, Racks, and Cabinets
o Router Tenoning Jigs
o Horizontal Mortising Tables
o Planer Jigs o Assembly Benches
o Drill Press Jigs
o Tablesaw Crosscut Sleds
o Bandsaw Jigs
o Ingenious storage solutions
• 125 drawings, including exploded illustrations with measurements
• Professional advice that's easy to use and adapt
• Let's talk shop...here's a great value and wonderful gift for woodworkers of every skill level!
"I'm convinced that most woodworkers stick with the craft because of what happens in the workshop - not what comes out of it. Whether an elaborate workbench for cutting dovetails or a simple jig to cut tapered legs, woodworkers have come up with smart, efficient aids for storing, surfacing and shaping wood. The smartest ones I've seen are all here." - Editor Matthew Teague