"The Bible" in its field. "Machinery's Handbook" is the most popular engineering reference book of all time and is considered the standard reference for the mechanical industries worldwide. Save money with this combo of the book and CD.
Machinery's Handbook has been the most popular reference work in metalworking, design, engineering and manufacturing facilities, and in technical schools and colleges throughout the world for nearly 100 years.
Machinery's Handbook has been the most popular reference work in metalworking, design, engineering and manufacturing facilities, and in technical schools and colleges throughout the world for over 100 years. This combination delivers our Toolbox edition plus the full volume on a CD-ROM with more than 1,000 bonus pages. The toolbox edition measures 4.6” x 7”. The large print measures 7" x 10" and is identical in content to the toolbox edition.
New in the 30th Edition:
· Expanded metrology section including v-blocks and micrometer, vernier, and dial calipers.
· New fluid power section covering pneumatic, hydraulic, and vacuum theory and applications.
· New powder metallurgy section, including additive manufacturing.
· Even more useful specs, including tap drill sizes for Unified threads, reaming allowances for drilling, standard mesh and grit sizes, rules for figuring tapers, and assembly with pins and studs.
· Includes recently added information on sheet metal and presses, keys and keyways, shaft alignment, taps and tapping, helical coil screw thread inserts, metric screw threads, miniature screws, fluid mechanics, solid geometry, statistics, calculating hole coordinates and thread dimensions, and distinguishing between bolts and screws.
The Machinery's Handbook, 30th Edition, CD-ROM contains the complete contents of the print edition, presented in Adobe PDF format. This popular and well-known format allows viewing and printing of pages that are identical to those of the printed book, includes the ability to magnify the view of any page, and permits rapid searching of the entire Machinery’s Handbook. Navigation aids in the form of thousands of clickable bookmarks, page cross references, and index entries take you quickly to any page referenced.
In addition to the full print edition, the Machinery’s Handbook CD-ROM also includes almost 1,000 pages of additional data, mostly material that was published in previous print editions but subsequently removed due to space restrictions. This includes additional indexes of the entire content, expanded tables of popular content, original material on many topics from previous print editions, and the entire contents of the companion book Machinery’s Handbook, 30th Edition, Guide.
· Displays text and graphics exactly as created.
· Contains zoom features for detailed viewing of any page.
· Features complete text searches to locate information quickly and easily.
· Includes interlinks to connect to related topics and examples, including a live index.
· Individual pages print correctly on virtually any printing device.
· As a bonus, cut and paste capabilities enable users to insert text and graphics into other documents and programs.
Minimum Requirements: Windows Operating System XP and later, including Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit • Internet connection for authorization • Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.
4024 pages(Book & CD Combo)