The Machinery's Handbook, 30th Edition, CD-ROM contains the complete contents of the print edition, presented in Adobe PDF format. This popular and well-known format allows viewing and printing of pages that are identical to those of the printed book, includes the ability to magnify the view of any page, and permits rapid searching of the entire Machinery’s Handbook. Navigation aids in the form of thousands of clickable bookmarks, page cross references, and index entries take you quickly to any page referenced.
In addition to the full print edition, the Machinery’s Handbook CD-ROM also includes almost 1,000 pages of additional data, mostly material that was published in previous print editions but subsequently removed due to space restrictions. This includes additional indexes of the entire content, expanded tables of popular content, original material on many topics from previous print editions, and the entire contents of the companion book Machinery’s Handbook, 30th Edition, Guide.
· Displays text and graphics exactly as created.
· Contains zoom features for detailed viewing of any page.
· Features complete text searches to locate information quickly and easily.
· Includes interlinks to connect to related topics and examples, including a live index.
· Individual pages print correctly on virtually any printing device.
· As a bonus, cut and paste capabilities enable users to insert text and graphics into other documents and programs.
Minimum Requirements: Windows Operating System XP and later, including Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit • Internet connection for authorization • Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.