NEW, NOT USED! This manual covers the Honda XR650R (2000-2007). This manual does not cover the XR650L. See IT-M221.
Clymer repair manuals are written and edited by industry experts so the do-it-yourselfer as well as the experienced mechanic will be able to follow the reliable step-by-step technical information. Each manual is based on a complete disassembly of the machine(s) being covered. This level of detail, along with hundreds of photos and illustrations, guides the reader through each service and repair procedure.
If you are involved in the repair and/or service of motorcycles, ATV’s, snowmobiles, jet skis, marine engines or outdoor power equipment, you should have a Clymer repair manual as an essential tool.
Every Clymer Repair Manual contains the following:
• Handy thumb-tabs put the chapter you need right at your fingertips.
• Detailed substeps expand on repair procedure information
• Notes, cautions and warnings throughout each chapter pinpoint critical information.
• Numbered instructions guide you through every repair procedure step by step.
• Bold figure number help you quickly match illustrations with instructions.
• Detailed illustrations, drawings and photos guide you through every procedure.
• Enlarged inset helps you identify and examine parts in detail.
• Numbered table of contents…easy to use so that you can find the information you need fast.
Clymer repair manuals also make it easy to diagnose and repair problems with your machine’s electrical system. Troubleshooting and electrical service procedures are combined with detailed wiring diagrams for ease of use.